Trinity Mountain Meadow Resort is located in the heart of Northern California’s Trinity Alps, situated at the exact point where the Klamath and Shasta National Forests meet, at an elevation of 5,072 feet.
Getting to the resort is part of what makes its setting so unique. As you drive through the Trinity Alps you will enjoy breathtaking alpine views and granite peaks of the Klamath and Cascade Mountain Ranges. The last leg of the trip is an 18-mile country road that climbs 2,000 feet from the village of Coffee Creek (the last 11 miles are dirt that is suitable for all vehicles).
Weekly rates for our deluxe cabins are per person, and include food and lodging. Weeks are booked Saturday to Saturday.
Single Occupancy: available on request
Double Occupancy: $1098/ea
Third Adult or Child over Age 10: $810/ea
Children, Aged 2-10: $550/ea
No charge for children under age 2
Booking a Cabin: We are currently taking reseravations for our 2019 Summer Season. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or would like to request a stay with us.
Reservation and cancellation policy: A deposit of $1000 per cabin is due to confirm your reservation. Cancellations made 90+ days prior to your arrival will be issued a full refund. Cancellations made 60-90 days prior to arrival will receive a 50% deposit return. For any cancellations made less than 60 days prior to arrival, the deposit is non-refundable.
Each day at Mountain Meadow begins with the good food and friendly atmosphere that has become our trademark. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are included in our daily and weekly rates. If you plan to be away from the dining room during the lunch hour, sack lunches are available.
Our recreation staff supervises an early children’s dinner and organized games. A second dinner hour enables adults to enjoy a relaxing family style meal.
Our resort features ten guest cabins, each with its own unique setting and character. Our cabins retain a rustic charm, but with recent renovations and modern conveniences your stay will be cozy and comfortable.
Each cabin is heated, with individual bathrooms including showers. Each cabin can accommodate from two to six people. Linens are provided. A common washing machine and clothesline are available for guest use.
The lodge was built in the 1950‘s, and houses the dining room, bar and common area. The bar serves a variety of beer, wine, soft drinks and snacks all day long. There are wood-burning stone fireplaces in the dining room and bar areas. The expansive outdoor deck frames a picture-perfect view of the surrounding peaks and valley.
What to Pack:
- Mountain Meadow’s lodge and cabins are located within the rugged beauty of the Trinity Alps. At an elevation of 5,072 feet, days are usually warm and the nights are cool. Be prepared to dress in layers, to accommodate the changes in temperature. You may also want to bring a rain jacket just in case of a summer thundershower.
- Most guests find it convenient to have a day backpack, water bottle and hiking boots for hitting the trails.
- If you like to fish, you’ll need your pole and fishing gear. There is both lake and stream trout fishing.
- In our remote location, the resort generates its own electricity. The generator runs from 6:30 a.m. until 11:00 p.m. You will need a flashlight at night when the generator is off.
- Our bar sells soft drinks, wine, beer, an assortment of candy and Mountain Meadow souvenirs. The nearest general store is one hour away, so if you have specific needs be sure to stock up before you come.
- A beach towel is handy for use at the pool.
- Don’t forget sunscreen. At our elevation the sun can be particularly strong.
- And, most importantly, don’t forget to bring your spirit for relaxation and adventure!